I'm adding this to my zine list!
High Fructose Hyperspace
A downloadable Zine
High Fructose Hyper Space is a Mini-setting, adventure module, rules expansion, and experiment in getting inspiration for TTRPGs from sources other than other TTRPGs or traditional fictions. This is based on a common American children's board game and a common board game elsewhere, the Goose Game and variants on it.
It is currently in development in a periodical format. Roughly once a month one or more backgrounds and/or NPCs will be uploaded. $10 US gets you essentially a subscription and the eventual compilation pdf. In essence making this a zine that is made of zinis.
If you like this, please consider picking up the rest of this series.
This is compatible with Troika!, Advanced Fighting Fantasy, and other related games.
"gonna need that candy shit asap pls" - Jared Sinclair
Obligatory please don't hunt me down and feed me to the ghoul-bears text:
High Fructose Hyperspace is an independent production by Ian Woolley and is not affiliated with Melsonian Arts Council. Nor is it affiliated with Arion Games.
In order to download this Zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this Zine at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you can't afford this, have a free copy. Every copy sold get's another community copy.
- Previous $5 purchasersJan 28, 2020
- Number 4 Gumdrop SystemJan 24, 2020
- number 3 Peppermint SystemDec 12, 2019
- Reworked High Fructose OneNov 19, 2019
- High Fructose No 2Nov 18, 2019
- Ver 1 of the Zini/Pamphlet Map, Rules & KeyOct 10, 2019
- Added Glyphs to the Preorder PlaceholderOct 07, 2019
- Trying something different with my design processOct 03, 2019